TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PORTRAIT / FAMILY PHOTOSHOOTS.
In the following terms & conditions “the photographer” shall mean Joshua Wilde trading as Josh Wilde Photography. “The client(s)” shall be those persons defined in these terms. It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement cannot be changed in any way by the client(s) unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the photographer in writing. By booking with the photographer you agree to the below Terms and Conditions.
1. Booking Fee:
- A non refundable £100 deposit booking free is required at the time of booking in order to reserve and secure the photoshoot unless otherwise confirmed by Josh Wilde Photography. Payment may be paid by cash, PayPal or bank transfer. The deposit will be deducted from the final amount.
- Outstanding Balances owed for photo shoot appointments must be paid IN FULL before the session commences, unless otherwise arranged.
Payment for all extra items ordered must be made at the time of ordering, such as prints and other products from Josh Wilde Photography.
Prices for prints, mounts, photo albums and framing options are available upon request.
- All charges and additional goods specified on the price list above are supplied at the prices ruling on the date of booking. Goods not specified on the booking form are supplied at the prices ruling at the time of receipt of the order.
Prices displayed do not over travel expenses, these will be added to your booking and will be charged accordingly by the location of the photoshoot.
- The client(s) hereby allow(s) the photographer to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums etc. This promotion material is allowed to be used via print or social media.
5. License, Coverage and Reproduction:
- Photographs taken during the course of the session/event will be at the discretion of the photographer although every effort will be made to comply with the clients requirements.
- The photographer shall be granted artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. The photographer’s judgement regarding these matters shall be deemed correct.
- On location or events due to a variety of uncontrolled lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colours may alter throughout a set of photographs.
-Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
6. Prints, reprints and enlargements.
- I offer a vast array of print and enlargements sizes all with different aspect ratio’s, all of my images are shoot to the aspect ratio of 2:3 which is ideal for most popular enlargement options. However on some of the enlargements sizes I offer image cropping may/will occur. Please ask advice before ordering enlargements. In the photoshoot packages I offer above, I the photographer give the client(s) PERSONAL print release.
The client is entitled to:
- Post them on all forms of social media - MUST INCLUDE PHOTO CREDIT!
Instagram: @joshwldephoto - Facebook:
- Print an unlimited amount of them in any form (photo, canvas, album, t-shirt, etc.) .
- Share them with your family so they can do the same!
- Edit the images in any way. This includes cropping and ANY filters, including Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Claim the work as your own.
- Use them for commercial gain.
7. Postage & Packaging:
- After any photoshoot the client(s) will received their final images via a zipped folder email and also a DVD delivered to their home.
Any additional copies of the DVD will be charged additionally.
8. Creative Licence:
- Josh Wilde Photography shall be granted creative and artistic licence in relation to the choice of locations and poses used. Josh Wilde Photography’s judgement on photographic style and the number of photographs taken shall be deemed correct. Some photographs may not be possible due to changes of the weather and the availability and willingness of subjects. Josh Wilde Photography will do his best to honour requested photographs but do not undertake to guarantee any specific picture nor incorporate any specific background, location or group arrangement.
- The client obtains print releases for their images. Josh Wilde Photography remains the right to promote the images taken and have use of them for any commercial promotion usage.
- All digital negatives (computer files) remain the property of the photographer. On occasion, the photographer may supply a copy of the edited digital negatives to the client(s) for their own non-commercial use.
11. Force Majeure:
- In the unlikely event of total photographic failure, injury or sickness beyond Josh Wilde Photography’s control, their liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid. Your statutory rights are not affected. Josh Wilde Photography has full Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
12.1 If Josh Wilde Photography has to cancel the appointment for reasons beyond their control (death, injury, sickness, etc.), their liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid. If the Client cancels the appointment an unconditional refund policy exists up until 14 days prior to the reserved slot at which point the FULL Booking Fee will be retained by Josh Wilde Photography.
- Should the cancelled appointment turn out to be a postponement, then, subject to Josh Wilde Photography’s availability, all monies paid may be applied to the new appointment. In this case, the total fees chargeable shall be the fee which applies at that time. In the event that Josh Wilde Photography takes another appointment for your cancelled or postponed date, a full unconditional refund of your deposit and monies paid shall be made. If, following cancellation by the client, a new date cannot be agreed by both parties, the full booking fee will be retained by Josh Wilde Photography.
14. Postponement Due To Adverse Weather:
- If the appointment has to be cancelled by Josh Wilde Photography due to adverse weather conditions a new, mutually agreed appointment will be made. However, if the Client would like a Booking Fee refund, this will be granted.
15. Personal Accident:
- Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a photographic shoot/event are deemed to be at said persons own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during a photographic shoot.
16. Complaints Procedure:
-Please address any complaints to Josh Wilde Photography by email as per my contact details. I will endeavour to respond to any complaint within 5 working days of receipt.
Feedback is always a rewarding chance to hear back from clients. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated on my Facebook review page at
What photographic services do you provide?
There are several photographic genres that I shoot:
Product & E-commerce
Interior & Exteriors
Portrait & Family
What can your services offer for me, and why Josh Wilde Photography?
There are more photographers then ever before, serving an extensive range of talent. So it can be difficult to find the photographer for you.
My services will make sure that you or your business look impressive!
I studied BA Hons Photography at The University of Huddersfield, achieving a 2:1. For my placement I was a photography assistant for nearly
2 years at Set Visions Photographic Studio. A studio that specialises in commercial photography, videography and CGI.
I am a qualified member with Licentiateship (LBIPP) from The British Institution of Professional Photography, which is a qualification, showing an established professional level of skill and competence within my photographic practice.
Throughout these experiences I have developed a style of different photographic genres. I understand that each client I work with
values their product and services, therefore I have a desire of producing eye catching, creative imagery that showcases brand narrative and value, as Commercial photography is there to work alongside your existing sales and marketing activity, your corporate image guidelines and design principles.
How do you work out your costs?
I have designed my pricing around being flexible, freedom to choose what's right for you
The shoot (Hourly, Half or Full day)
Post-Production (File extraction, editing, colour management, file formatting)
Supply (Upload, web, disc or print)
Expenses (Stylists, Models, Assistants) if applicable & (Props, rental and travel)
Free image storage in my archive for up top 2 years.
Free on-line proof gallery to view your images
Keep up of equipment to help aid my services from years to come.
ALL quotations are inclusive of VAT.